I some great news and some special awards to share today. First the news, I received an email from Foodista notifying me that my recipe was among one of the lucky 100 winners chosen from 1,500 submissions for their cookbook, wohoo! The recipe I submitted was for my Luscious Thai Chicken Pineapple Curry, you can find the recipe in my archive and it’s the center photo in my top page banner. The book is set to release on October 19, 2010 and you can pre-order your copy now, this is the Amazon link Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook: 100 Great Recipes, Photographs, and Voices . Here is a little bit more information about the book :
“Andrews McMeel will publishing a beautiful, full-color, internationally distributed cookbook, set for release on October 19, 2010. Born out of the “Blog to Book” panel at the first International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) in 2009, the cookbook celebrates the best food bloggers worldwide.”
You can also check out Foodista to see the other winners and congratulate our fellow foodie friends. I’d really like to thank Sheri and the other staff at Foodista for including me in their project.
And now for the awards, Thank you so much Alisha from The Ardent Epicure for all of these lovely awards. I’m sure you all know who Alisha is an know of her delectable site, The Ardent Epicure. Every recipe Alisha shares is a feast to the eyes and on the taste buds. Every time I visit her I end up spending more time reading (and salivating) than I will admit to :) I love that she always uses fresh healthy ingredients and always manages to keep her recipes so eye catching, interesting and have you coming back for seconds and more. Alisha also has a great eye for photography, her drool inducing photos are so full of color (which in case you haven’t noticed I love)! Please stop by The Ardent Epicure and say hello one of the sweetest food bloggers you’ll meet.
Alisha has passed on these awards to a few of my favorite bloggers( Tanantha & Stella) already so instead of doing this twice I will exclude them and give you some of my other favorite foodie friends.
- Patty http://pattysfood.blogspot.com/
- Liw from http://livwanchinesecookingclass.com/
- Frank from Memori di Angeli http://memoriediangelina.blogspot.com
- Patty who has 2 wonderful sites http://www.pattycake.ca & http://www.bakingishot.com/
- Girlichef http://girlichef.blogspot.com/
- Sook http://www.myfabulousrecipes.com/
- JillAn from http://thehomegrowngourmet.blogspot.com
- Claudia from http://pegasuslegend-whatscookin.blogspot.com/
- Chef Denis http://morethanamountfull.blogspot.com/
- Penny from http://jeroxie.com/addiction/
- Claudia from http://journeyofanitaliancook.blogspot.com/
- Alison from http://alison-trials.blogspot.com/
- Evan from http://sweetebakes.blogspot.com/
And this is a very short list of some of my favorite bloggers :) Hope everyone has a great weekend, I have recipe to share in the coming couple of days.