Your Best Recipes, Join the Fun!

Hi everyone. As you may have noticed lately I haven’t been sharing as many recipes or visiting many of your delicious blogs. I have been working on a big project that has many parts or small individual parts. One small part of the big project I can share with you today. For months now I have had the idea of hosting another site or a monthly roundup of the best recipes. So I’ve come up with this Your Best Recipes, a monthly roundup of your best recipes.
Show me Your Best Recipes
There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. The only requirements are that 1. It has to be a recipe that you published the month of the roundup, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires, there are no limits on the cooking or photography skills. This is your moment to proudly show off your dish! 2. Sign up to the roundup using the Linky form below to add your name. This is so we can get an idea of who will be joining the roundup.

3. Use either of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
( Right click images to save or get the code here : http://picasaweb.google.com/spiciefoodie/YourBestRecipes# )
Your Best Recipes

The badge below you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help just shoot me an email.
Your Best Recipes

That’s it, pretty easy! So why did I decide to host this round up? It is because there are so many talented foodies out there that can be overlooked in the mass. That is such a pity, and I would love to help you let other’s see the dish you were most proud off that month.

So for this 1st edition of YBR grab your badge ahead of time. By October 30th please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:

1. Your Name, Blog Name, link to your best October recipe. 2. A small image size of your dish (either 300px wide for a landscape orientation image or 300px heigh for a portrait orientation image). See sample below.
Your Best Recipes
On October 31st I will post the roundup photos with a link to each of your sites. On October 31st you should post a new blog entry on your blogs with a YBR badge and a link to the roundup here on Spicie Foodie. Being that this is a new thing for me too, I know that as we go we can iron out all the little confusions or problems along the way. If you need any help or clarifications post a comment below. I am really excited to see all of your submissions, it will be a feast for our eyes! Help me spread the word and tell all of your foodie friends, thanks.

Don’t forget to sign up with by clicking on the “Click Here to Enter” button below.

Comments

Hi Alisha, great! I love your recipes and I know you will have a hard time just choosing 1 from all of your great recipes. I'm really excited to see which one you choose.

This is a wonderful idea. I'm so glad I found out about it. I'll definitely be joining in and looking forward to seeing everyone's best. I'm following you now.

@Lisa, Great to hear and looking forward to your dish.

@January,Great glad to hear.

@Pegasuslegend, You don't have to cook anything extra or special for the event. Just choose something that you have already published.

What a great idea…I'm already thinking ahead. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for your warm words today on my blog. They mean a lot to me (and to my family)

@Mr. Pineapple Man,Thank you and please do you are welcome anytime.
    @Torviewtoronto, Hope to see your submission.
    @Monet,Great and I will keep your family in my thoughts.
    @Treat&Trick, I also hope that you will join us too. Love your recipes.
    @Miriam, Fantastico aqui te espero.
    @Emily, Join us :)
    @Conor, Thank you. And believe me I am looking forward to completion and sharing the big project. It's been so much work.

A very fun idea. I always “mean to” and am just terrible about doing these things. I have noted it – and will try – but I will definitely visit to see the wonders that will be posted.

Hi Nancy! I am absolutely LOVING your site. I wish I was worthy enough to join the contest. Alas my amateur status will keep on the sidelines, but I'm excited to see what folks come up with! ~Rocio

@ Gina, I just responded to your email. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any further explanations.

@apiciusapprentice, Thank you:) You are perfect for this event. There is no special status needed. Everyone is welcome to join it doesn't matter if you are a pro or novice. So please do join us.

@Cristina, Thanks and I'm excited to have you on board.

@Evan, Great:) Yes please, can you sign yourself up? Then once you decide on your dish email me the your image, blog name & link to your chosen recipe.

9. Kim says

Hey there! I'd like to join in too!!!! I have just the perfect recipe for the roundup and I'll email it to you this weekend! Thanks for doing this, I'm excited!
    Kim, ORMG

@FamilySpice, Fantastic, great to have you on board!

@Kim, So good to have you join us! and thanks I received your info.

@Tigerfish, Thanks and I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Ooh, I just tried to comment here and it told me that there are conflicting edits. Hmm…
    Anyway, this is awesome, Nancy. I might need help getting my photo where it's supposed to be, but I'll play with it and see;)

@Shirley, Thanks for sending in your information.

@Stella, I can help you with that, just send me your photo.

@Rita, Thanks for joining us.

@Ana, Thanks and perhaps you'll join us too.