November’s YBR Roundup, Simply Amazing!

So here we are on the second edition of our YBR roundup. Again I’m just amazed at all of the scrumptious foods being cooked all over the world by so many talented cooks. My thanks to each an everyone of you for participating and sharing your culinary talents with us. I’m having such a blast hosting the YBR and I will be looking forward to it each and every month! On that note I have to ask you something. Since 2010 is coming to an end, how would you feel about December being dedicated to your best or favorite recipe or post of the year? You can pick anything published on your blog in 2010 and the rest would work the same.Please comment and let me know if you like the idea or would you like to stick to the monthly restriction? Thanks and I’m looking forward to your thoughts. Here are Your Best Recipes for November!

*Notice : Unfortunately those participants that have removed the YBR button/badge from their blog can no longer be included in the roundup. Thank you for understanding.*

Chocolate and Cranberry Love Affair
Sandra, Sandra’s Easy Cooking, Chocolate and Cranberry Love Affair
Tamales Here, Tamales There
Spanish Paella
Rachel, The Pleasure Monger, Spanish Paella
Mango Mirror Cake
Anncoo, Anncoo Journal, Mango Mirror Cake
Gorgonzola Tagliatelle
Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Gorgonzola Tagliatelle
Indian Dhal Soup with Potato Stuffed Parathas
Natalie (aka foodblogandthedog), Cook Eat Live Vegetarian, Indian Dhal Soup with Potato Stuffed Parathas
White Bean Ice Cream with Coconut glaze
Olive-encrusted Pacific Seabass with Provencal Vegetables
Candy Cake
Roxana (aka GreenGirl) , A Little Bit of Everything, Candy Cake
Matcha and Black Sesame Spiral Ravioli
Maya, Foodiva’s Kitchen, Matcha and Black Sesame Spiral Ravioli
Best Thai Curry Tofu EVER
Evelyne, Cheap Ethnic Eatz, Best Thai Curry Tofu EVER
Lamb Meatballs with Pomegranate-Tomato Sauce
Eclairs Filled with Pumpkin Cheesecake and Bathed in Dark Chocolate
Gina, What’s For Dinner Across State Lines, Eclairs Filled with Pumpkin Cheesecake and Bathed in Dark Chocolate!
Old Style Sweet Potato Pie
Stella, The Witchy Kitchen, Old Style Sweet Potato Pie
Gnocchi w/ Mizirthra in Brown Butter & Sage
Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Pecan Crust
Carolyn, All Day I Dream About Food, Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake with Spiced Pecan Crust
Baked Brie Croissants with Cranberry Sauce
Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure, Baked Brie Croissants with Cranberry Sauce
Friendship Bread
Rocio, Apicius’ Apprentice, Friendship Bread
Cajun Trinity Rice
Nancy, Spicie Foodie, Cajun Trinity Rice

Comments

Whoa! Everything here really does look so delicious. And I can't believe how wonderful that cranberry cake at the top looks. Amazing (smile)!
    Between that, the gorgonzola pasta, and Dennis' delicious looking pot pie, I could have a dream meal:)
    p.s. I made a rice almost just like yours the other night. Yummerz, Nancy!

Great roundup! Thank you so much for putting me on!:) Also I do, strongly agree that we can include our best dishes/recipes for December roundup! It could be fun, and I know there will be so much amazing photos and recipes!:)
    Thanks again, Nancy!

Nancy
    thanks so much for having this wonderful round up for us to participate in!
    What a great lineup of food!! I like the idea of picking the best of 2010! Sounds like a plan!
    Dennis

Dear Nancy

Thanks for including me in this amazing round-up – there are so many fabulous recipes here, I am looking forward to visiting everyone's blogs in my spare time!

I love the idea of featuring our favorite recipe of 2010 – I'm really looking forward to the Dec feature, and can't wait to share your round-up with my readers at Create With Joy!

Ramona

Thanks for including my Gorgonzola Pasta in the round up. All the images are amazing, I know where to come now when I can't think what to cook, there are just so many choices, I would devour them all given the chance.

I am happy to choose a top recipe of the year.

Great round up, Nancy. All the food looks truly amazing. I'm going to tweet this post right now (I just joined Twitter and get a kick out of tweeting).

Nancy, there's so much choice of great recipes here, I could cook them all and open up a buffet line! It's such a wonderful round-up and thanks again for doing this initiative and letting me be a part of it. I look forward to December when I know people will put up their best recipes of the month, or even year! I'm alright with it being the best of 2010, I'm sure there are no shortage of recipes or posts to choose from ;-).

Lovely collection this month Nancy! I'm sorry…I haven't been around much lately so I didn't get to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you and your family had a nice holiday. Hopefully, this month I'll be able to contribute a recipe!