‘Tis the season for giving, and I’d like to give you a small gift from the heart. This food blogging community that we belong to has so many friendly, supportive and inspiring people. I’ve been lucky to get to know some of you and form some great new friendships. In my way of saying thanks to you, I am giving away eBook versions of my cookbook.
So here is how you can win a digital version of An Epiphany of the Senses.
**RULES TO ENTER: **
- Only active food bloggers can participate
- Doesn’t matter what corner of the world you live in, you are eligible
- Even if you have purchased a print copy, you are still eligible for the giveaway.
- Pick a number between 1-300 and post it with your comment below.
- Should you win, obviously you are prohibited from copying, distributing or sharing your copy.
- The winner will be chosen on Thursday the 16th of December.
That’s all, simple and easy! The eBook will be delivered to you in PDF format. The PDF format is easy to use on any eReader platform and any computer operating system. As a matter of fact you can convert the PDF to use in any eReader, computer, iPad, phone, or any platform you like. You can do it all with this fantastic free software called Calibre (E-book Management). Calibre is a great software that I came across recently and it was really easy to use and convert files to different platforms. By the way I was not paid by Calibre to say this, I just like the software.
Leave a comment to enter the draw. The winner will be chosen using Random.org , random number generator, on December 16th. Good luck and thanks for participating!