Your Best Recipes Of 2010! The Best Recipes From The Food Blogging Community

by Spicie Foodie on December 29, 2010

As 2010 comes to an end it is my pleasure to present to you the best recipes of 2010! I would like to thank all of you, the participants, of the YBR event. Thank you for sharing your best recipes with us this year. And if these past months of YBR have been an insight as what’s to come in 2011, well we are all in for a real treat! I am really looking forward to a full year of YBR events and all of your amazing recipes and photographs.

On another note I would also like to thank all of the readers, followers, supporters and friends of Spicie Foodie. Muchisimas Gracias! (Thank you so much) Cheers and well wishes for an even better year full of love, laughter, and of course wonderful food! Feliz Año Nuevo!

And here are Your Best Recipes of 2010 in the order they were received…
Beer Cheese Soup
Jamie, Lady Fromage, Beer Cheese Soup
Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
Sandra, Sandra’s Easy Cooking, Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
Your One Stop Cookie Shop For This Holiday Season 2010
Claudia, What’s Cooking Italian Style Cuisine, One Stop Cookie Shop For This Holiday Season 2010
Mulligatawny Barley Risotto
Natalie (aka foodblogandthedog), Cook Eat Live Vegetarian, Mulligatawny Barley Risotto
Shepherd's Pie A'la Macaroni & Cheese
Adele Forbes, In Mama Joe’s Shadow, Shepherd’s Pie A’la Macaroni & Cheese
Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork)
Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork)
Appam
Shirley, Enriching Your Kids, Appam
Italian Sausage and Torellini Soup
Emily, EZ’s Recipes, Italian Sausage and Torellini Soup
Strawberry Ice Cream Roll
Anncoo, Anncoo Journal, Strawberry Ice Cream Roll
Pozolé Rojo
Heather,Girlichef, Pozolé Rojo
Beet Punch - The Natural Detox!!
Purple Sweet Potato Pie with Easy Oats Crust
Cabernet Crusted Chile Rellenos
Priscilla, She’s Cookin’, Cabernet Crusted Chile Rellenos
Tostadas de Tinga, Chicken
Nancy, Spicie Foodie, Tostadas de Tinga

in YBR

1 whatsfordinneracrossstatelines December 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Oh my Nancy, if I was in a restaurant I'd order 2 of everything. I've seen some so I will have to go read the rest. Thanks for doing this.
Wishing you a wonderful and safe New Year!
-Gina-

2 Kath December 30, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Nice roundup of recipes! Thanks for sharing it, and Happy 2011!

3 Sandra December 30, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Oh my goodness…I love all the entries! I just hope that we are on for the next year too:)) this so much fan! Have a Wonderful and Happy New Year!

4 Spicie Foodie December 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM

@Gina, Have a safe and great New Year too!

@Kath, Yes all the recipes are so great. Happy New Year to you too!

@Sandra, Well be here :) Happy New Year to you too!

5 Belinda @zomppa December 30, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Oh my. I think I need to go through this one by one…and try each one by one….

6 Gourmet Getaway December 30, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I don't know where I have been, I have missed so many of these gorgeous creations! I have some cooking to do! Everything looks mouthwatering. Thank you for hosting! :)

7 Carolyn December 30, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Delicious round-up! I didn't participate this go round because I wasn't sure I'd have time to pay attention properly (husband and kids on vacay and it's crazy in my house). But I am happy to peruse other people's entries!
Hope you have a happy new year, Nancy.

8 girlichef December 30, 2010 at 9:36 PM

ayyy! Everything looks absolutely mouthwatering. It was super tasty in the world of food blogging this year! Such delicious posts…I'm off the drool over some more closely. Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event, Nancy…I'm looking forward to the upcoming year. Feliz Año Nuevo to you and yours :)

9 Chef Dennis December 30, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Hi Nancy

so sorry I missed this, I don't know where my mind is at lately!! Everything looks wonderful, what a great tribute to our community, thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event!
Dennis

10 LBTurner*1959 December 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Nancy, THANK YOU sooo much for hosting the roundup! It was my first one and I had so much fun. The photos and recipes all look so amazing–delicious and imaginative! Kudos to all the bloggers. I can't wait to check out all of the blogs. Grabbing my virtual fork & off to get a closer look. Happy New Year, everyone!

11 Foodiva December 31, 2010 at 12:01 AM

This list of dishes would make such a good menu for the most international restaurant on earth! They are all so stunning and once again, YBR serves as a great introduction to some foodblogs I never knew existed. Thanks for a wonderful round up, Nancy. Here's wishing you, your family and your readers all the best for the coming New Year! Let's meet up again in 2011 ;-).

12 Trix December 31, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Drat, I saw this too late to participate … I want to for sure in 2011. Look at all these fab posts – I can't wait to check them out. New Year's resolution: Try to keep up with so many fabulous blogs! Feliz Ano Nuuevo!!

13 Pegasuslegend December 31, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Awesome posts love everything Happy 2011

14 Green Girl @ A little bit of everything December 31, 2010 at 3:31 AM

what a delicious round up Nancy, some I already know, some I have to check. thanks for hosting. Hope there's going to be YBR 2011 too.

New Year begins, let us pray,
that it will be a year with new Peace,
New Happiness, and abundance of new friends,
God bless you through out the new Year.

15 scrambledhenfruit December 31, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Thanks for hosting this lovely round up! Lots of deliciousness all in one place! I hope you have a lovely new year!

16 Trish December 31, 2010 at 5:18 AM

Great list of recipes. So many of them make my mouth water. Yum! Glad to have found your blog this year. Happy New Year to you!!

17 Shirley December 31, 2010 at 6:04 AM

Thanks Nancy,
Love this round up. Each recipe is too good!

18 Anncoo December 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Thank you Nancy for including me.
Love all the great recipes.
Happy New Year to you and your family :)

19 Stella December 31, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Oh Nancy, everything here looks so wonderful! It's making me hungry even though I really don't have much of an appetite in the morning. I'm especially intrigued by Lynn's Princess Pie and Sandra's beautiful cookies-they look so perfect and buttery!
Hope you guys have a sweet night tonight, Nancy.
Happy Happy New Year,
Stella

20 Magic of Spice December 31, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Wow, wow! What a fantastic array of beautiful food. I am at work (shhh), so I will need to come back and check out the recipes individually :)
Happiest of New Years to everyone here!

21 Claudia December 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Blogosphere continues to amaze – happily. I've already visited three of them. Just gorgeous. Happy New Year! May 2011 bring you all good things!

22 Emily Z January 1, 2011 at 11:19 PM

These all look awesome. I can't wait to check them all out! Happy New Year! I am glad we met and hope to have more interaction in 2011!

23 Delishhh January 2, 2011 at 3:24 AM

WOW – that is a great list of recipes. Happy New year!

24 michelangelo in the kitchen January 2, 2011 at 4:26 PM

What a fabulous spread of delicious dishes!!! I am so much in cloud nine visiting and discovering exquisite sites with your collection. Thanks for sharing!!!! Happy New Year to you and family!!!

Found your wonderful blog via Foodiva's Kitchen!

25 penny aka jeroxie January 3, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I can't wait to see what happens end of 2011!

26 Spicie Foodie January 3, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad to see you have enjoyed the best of 2010 roundup, as it was fantastic!

27 Cheap Ethnic Eatz January 4, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Finally back from Holiday and I look forward to checking out everyone's recipes. Thanks again for this great YBR. Happy New Year !

28 chefyourself January 11, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I'm finally making it back here. Every dish looks incredible, what a great selection. Now off to discover new friends!