Awards To Get 2011 Off To A Great Start!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2011 has started off on the right track for all of you. Do you have any new years resolutions? I have a relatively long list that I will be trying my hardest to stick to. One of the resolutions is to try to keep on top of things, because it seems like I’m always playing catchup. The only excuse I have is that there just isn’t enough hours in a day/week/month or year to do everything I need and want to do. But I’m going to try my hardest. Keeping with the “staying on top of things” I’m catching up on some awards I received in the past several months. I apologize to those of you who passed these lovely awards on to me for not getting to them sooner, there was just so much happening here.

The first award, One Lovely Blog Award, was given to me by Jamie from Lady Fromage. Thank you Jamie!

The next award, One Lovely Blog Award, was given to me by Lisa from Sweet as Sugar. Thank you Lisa!

Sandra from Sandra’s Easy Cooking, passed on her very own lovely award. It’s called ‘Cause You Are Worth It. Thank you Sandra!

Dimah from Orange Blossom Water gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Dimah!

And last but not least, Roxana (aka GreenGirl) from A Little Bit of Everything, gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Roxana!

I would like to pass on the One Lovely Blog Award and the Versatile Award to the following foodie bloggers. Please stop their blogs and say hello. Recipients if you would like to accept the awards you can right click to save the award images to your computer. If you do not participate in awards, no problem and no hurt feelings.

- Sandra Sandra’s Easy Cooking
- Claudia, What’s Cooking Italian Style Cuisine

- The Ardent Epicure Team, The Ardent Epicure
- Trix, Tasty Trix
On another note I have a recipe and the first photography tutorial lined up, so stay tuned for that. I hope the first week of 2011 will be great and I’m looking forward to all the new recipes of 2011. Best wishes everyone!

Comments

Thanks so much, Nancy!!! I adore you so much and your wonderful inspiring recipes! I wish you well in 2011!!! Still waiting on my copy of your book. When I get it you will most certainly know!!!

Hi Nancy
    congratulations on your much deserved awards!! and thank you so much for thinking of me, I am honored.
    I can't wait to see your photo tutorial your images are incredible!!
    Cheers
    Dennis

Awe, I can see why you received such sweet awards, Nancy! I really can, and thanks for putting me on this list. You know I blush at stuff like this, no?! Plus, my name is next to so many cool bloggers. That's nice too…
    p.s. By the way, I have a lot of work to do this week due to holiday 'build up'. Plus, I got a new Nikon for Christmas that I have to learn-it's so hard. If I get behind on posts, just know I will catch up very soon;-)

Your a sweetheart to add me to this fabulous lists, and so very honored by this! Thanks so much. I will do my best to live up to the dedication you all put into this.. I will add this one amongst the amazing bloggers of the blogoshere as your named on that as well! I don't want to get behind on acknowledgements and I thank you for your understanding! Have a fabulous New Year you just started my off on the right foot! Thanks again xoxoxoxox
    Claudia

@Lynn and Indonesian in Turkey, Thank you :)

@Sommer, I adore you and your blog too :)Best wishes to you and your beautiful family too.

@Chef Dennis, Thank you and I hope you like the upcoming tutorials.

@Stella, You are so sweet:) How exciting for your new camera! I'll be checking in and don't worry I understand how busy you must be:)

@Claudia, You always have so much going on your blog, I completely understand. It's so great to hear this is getting you off on the right foot:)

Nancy, firstly many congratulations on your awards! You so totally deserve each of them because you're such a fantastic blogger and always so supportive of others. You're a true inspiration to me and many others too, I'm sure.

Thank you also for these two awards! I can't believe that I'm amongst all these fabulous bloggers and I'm so honored you thought of me. I'll definitely pass them on because you always have to share all the good things you receive, don't you? It's the secret to a good and happy life!

Nancy, you and your wonderful blog deserve all the awards. I am your lifetime follower..:)
    Thank you so much for giving me one..I really, truly appreciate because it is coming from you, amazing food artist!!!

First congratulations on all of your awards, very well deserved…Next congratulations to all of your recipients, what a list you have there and a couple that are new to me and will have to check out. And as for your photo tips, I have been two steps away from just emailing you to “give them to me already”…or I am patiently waiting :)
    Seems we share the same New Years goals, but I know you will do far better than I in holding to them ;)
    Finally, I am so pleased to be on your list…what a great honor and pleasure.
    Love and hugs always my dearest friend!

Thank you so much Nancy, this is so sweet of you! I share your resolution. I've been working like crazy the last couple of days and after Friday, I hope to be caught up and be able to pass it on. I can't wait to read your photography tips. Happy New Years!
    -Gina-

Oh, Nancy, thanks so much for adding me to your list of awardees. I am honored. Coming from soneone like you, who has such amazing cooking skills and blows my mind with the photography, it's just wonderful. I look forward to seeing your tutorials!

@Maya, You are so sweet!

@Sandra, Thank you :)

@Greengirl, Thank you and same to you.

@Alisha,Oh my sweet dear friend :) Maybe if you did I would hurry up and finish them. By the way I'm not doing better so far, wonder how you are? hehe.

@Gina, You are such a worker bee :)

@Carolyn, Thank you, that is so sweet of you :)

@Emily, Thank you:)

@Trix, Thank you and I'm so glad to have found your blog in 2010.

You guys are so sweet and have made me blush, as always thank you.