It’s that time of the month again, the YBR roundup is right around the corner. If you would like to participate please state so in the comments section. If you express interest in participating I will add your name and blog’s name and url to the end of this post below.
And these are the rest of the rules to participate in March’s YBR round up :
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :
Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in MARCH, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.
2. Sign up to March’s roundup by leaving a comment saying you’d like to participate. I will add your name and your url to the list of participants below.
3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog’s side bar, if you wish.
4. By the 30th of March please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following:
1. Your Name, Blog Name, Name and link to your chosen recipe published in February.
2. A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.
If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I’ll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.