Your Best Recipes of March, A Global YBR Roundup

We celebrate another month of Your Best Recipes and another great roundup of scrumptious foods from around the world. Where does one begin, everything looks so mouthwatering. This month we have so many new participants, please help me welcome them to our roundup. Thank you all so much for being a part of this event that I so dearly love to host every month, big hugs all around.

Next month’s YBR will be the start of a very special edition. Please make sure you stay tuned for the April signup to get all of the details. I can’t wait to share it with you, you’re going to love it!

And now hear are Your Best Recipes for the month of March 2011 in the order they were submitted. Please stop by and say you saw them on March’s YBR!

Blueberry Milch Schnitte Cake
Alina, Explora Cuisine, Blueberry Milch Schnitte Cake
Caramel and Hazelnut Cake
Mihaela,De prin lume adunate (Gathered from the world) , Caramel and Hazelnut Cake
Sweet Potatoes Phyllo Cups
Sandra, Sandra’s Easy Cooking, Sweet Potatoes Phyllo Cups
Banana Cake with Flambéed Banana Topping
Sandra G., Sweet Sensations, Banana Cake with Flambéed Banana Topping
Easy Egg-less Chocolate Pudding
Radhika, Just Home Made, Easy Egg-less Chocolate Pudding
Eggplant Parmesan
Byn, 365 Days of Clean Eating, Eggplant Parmesan
Steak Salad
Veronica, My Catholic Kitchen, Steak Salad
Powdered Buttermilk Beignets with Dipping Sauce
Posole - Live a little on the hot side!
(formally What’s For Dinner Across State Lines)
Bhajis and Spiced Tea
Shirley, Enriching Your Kid!, Bhajis and Spiced Tea
What's on the side? Moonlight Maitake Mushrooms
Alisha ~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure, What’s on the side? Moonlight Maitake Mushrooms
Coconut Madeleine's
Elyse, The Cultural Dish, Coconut Madeleine’s
Kookoo-yeh Sabzi (Persian Herb Quiche)
Tempeh Crab-Free Cakes
Kara, Happy When Not Hungry, Spaghetti All’Amatriciana
Baked Samosas
Asiya, Chocolate and Chillies, Baked Samosas
The Perfect? Artichoke
Kimberly , Unrivaledkitch, The Perfect? Artichoke

Comments

Nancy you did it again..great photos and I see some of my favorite bloggers over here! Going to check the rest of them! Thanks for including me too! Have a wonderful day!!!!

@Priti, It really is, isn't it!

@Alina, Glad to have you and hope to see you next month as well.

@Sandra, You the participants are whom did it again :) This is another group of super talented people. Always a pleasure sweetie !

Oh my Nancy some of the most luscious treats I've seen. One question does Alina deliver? He He I have to go bookmark all of these. You know how much I love sweets. Thanks for having me over.
    -Gina-

@Alison, You are welcome to join us any month you like.

@Ann, Isn't it lovely! Great always a pleasure Ann.

@Gina, Haha we'll have to ask Alina :) Always a pleasure!

What an awesome roundup I am honored to be part of, my goodness I am starving to make them all.. fabulous foodies with such awesome talents here! Loving all of them! thanks for being the gracious host as always! xoxo hugs!

What an incredible line up of tasty creations!!
    thanks so much for having this wonderful event, Nancy, and thank you for allowing me to take part in it!
    Cheers
    Dennis

I am so thrilled to be a part of this and to be in the company of such awesome foodies. Everything looks great. Thank you again.

A wonderful line up of tasty ideas, I have to admit..every sweet is calling my name, lol
    I am honored to be a part of this wonderful event!
    sweetlife

Dear food-bloggers, thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes. I have to try some.
    Nancy, great roundup as always.
    Have a nice weekend.

So sorry to have missed this month's YBR, I wasn't as organized as usual and circumstances got the better of me. But I'm so happy to check out other bloggers' scrumptious contributions here!