April’s YBR Roundup, A New Level of Yum!

by Spicie Foodie on April 30, 2011

Welcome to Aprils YBR roundup. We have so many new participants and the most participants to date, yay!! You will notice the asterisk next most of the names, they indicate those of you who want to be part of the draw for theHonest Cooking feature. The winner of the Honest Cooking recipe feature will be contacted and announced in the coming days. In the mean time make sure you are following Honest Cooking on Twitter, and/or Facebook or RSS feed to keep up with this revolutionary food magazine. Good luck to all of you and thanks for being a part of yet another amazing YBR roundup.

And now here are Your Best Recipes for the month of April 2011 in the order received. Please stop by and say you saw them on April’s YBR roundup!
What's on the side? Brandy Dipped Citrus Salad
Alisha ~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure, What’s on the side? Brandy Dipped Citrus Salad
Florida Rock Shrimp Boiled, Broiled or Fried
**Claudia L. , What’s Cooking Italian Style, Florida Rock Shrimp Boiled, Broiled or Fried
Vanilla Chia (Pet) Pudding
**Amanda , Zomppa, Vanilla Chia (Pet) Pudding
Grapefruit Vanilla Bean Mini-Bundt Cakes
Semolina dumplings with yogurt
**Alina , Explora Cuisine, Semolina dumplings with yogurt
Asian Pork Burger + Snow Pea Slaw
Joan Nova , FOODalogue, Asian Pork Burger + Snow Pea Slaw
 Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza with Tyson Grilled Chicken
What's for Dessert - French Toast Bread Pudding
Grely ~ Sugar and Spice, The Ardent Epicure, What’s for Dessert – French Toast Bread Pudding
 Lemon Risotto
**Elyse, The Cultural Dish, Lemon Risotto
Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
**Victoria, Mission:Food, Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
Peanut Butter Fudge Krispies
**Kimberly, The Farmers Wife, Peanut Butter Fudge Krispies
Swiss Chard as an Indulgence
**Priscilla, She’s Cookin’, Swiss Chard as an Indulgence
Vegan clementine blueberry cupcakes with candied blueberry compote
Strawberry & Rose Teacup Cupcakes
**Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Strawberry & Rose Teacup Cupcakes
Smoked Salmon and Egg Tartine
Veronika G., My Catholic Kitchen, Smoked Salmon and Egg Tartine
Bird's milk candy
**Cooking Rookie, Cookbook of Trial and Error Bird’s milk candy
Vanilla-Saffron Shortbread
**Tiffany, Como Water, Vanilla-Saffron Shortbread
French Onion Soup
**Irena, My Wandering Spoon, French Onion Soup
Chie Lime Roasted Artichokes
**Laura B., Family Spice, Chie Lime Roasted Artichokes

Meyer Lemon Ricotta Penne
**Laura, Sprint 2 the Table, Meyer Lemon Ricotta Penne
Grilled lamb, marinated in lemon, honey and mint
**Mihaela, De prin lume adunate…, Grilled Lamb, Marinated in Lemon, Honey and Mint
Strawberry Lemonade Waffles
**Gina, SPCookieQueen, Strawberry Lemonade Waffles
Cereal Treat Easter Eggs
**Desi, SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl, Cereal Treat Easter Eggs
Salmon Rosettes with Cream Cheese and Capers
**Liz B., That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!, Salmon Rosettes with Cream Cheese and Capers
Apple and peach cobbler
Nandita, Paaka- Shaale, Apple and peach cobbler
Asparagus stuffed tritip roast
**Pola M., An Italian cooking in the Midwest, Asparagus stuffed tritip roast
Apricot-Mocha Brownie Marzipan Bars
**Maya, Foodiva’s Kitchen, Apricot-Mocha Brownie Marzipan Bars
Spicy Spaghetti with grated Zucchini
My First Cake Pops!i
**Ann, Anncoo Journal, My First Cake Pops!
Panera Style Tomato Mozzarella Grilled Sandwich
Byn Always, 365 Days of Clean Eating, Panera Style Tomato Mozzarella Grilled Sandwich
Lettuce Wraps
**Asiya, Chocolate and Chillies, Lettuce Wraps
Mousse cake
Roxana, A little bit of everything, Mousse cake

in YBR

1 Pegasuslegend April 30, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Spectacular roundup. These foodies outdid themselves and your pictures are all wonderful. Thank you so much for your hosting and including me in all this talent! I so appreciate being part of this roundup thanks so much!!!! xoxoxo

2 Claudia April 30, 2011 at 1:12 PM

April was a very good cooking month. I don't know where to begin… at the beginning? Gorgeous entres!

3 Pacheco Patty April 30, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Hi Nancy, this really is an amazing line up, so fun to see all the photos and so many blogs that are new to me. I spaced out on joining you this month but I will be back next time. Again, congratulations, great job everybody;-)

4 Mihaela April 30, 2011 at 2:40 PM

What a great collection of recipes, those Dulce de leche cake pops looks so good! And many others, I can't wait to come back and check them out :) Wonderful job!

5 Lindselicious April 30, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Awesome round up and wonderful introduction to new blogs! Thanks so much for doing this!

6 Lizzy April 30, 2011 at 3:25 PM

SO fun to be a part of this monthly round up…what an excellent array of recipes :)

7 Belinda @zomppa April 30, 2011 at 3:38 PM

What a fantastic collection! I don't know where my eyes want to go first – that lemon risotto is amazing…as are those cereal eggs! Incredible, y'all.

8 Magic of Spice April 30, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Oh wow, this is quite an amazing line up. There a few new ti me here to…how exciting! I have to rush off to work, but will stop and visit the later :)

9 Alina---Explora Cuisine April 30, 2011 at 4:00 PM

These dishes are stunning!!! so many wonderful bloggers shared their beautiful recipes, can't wait to check them out :) Thank you for including me in this round-up, it's really a great job! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

10 Asiya April 30, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Thanks for including me…All the dishes look amazing!

11 FOODalogue April 30, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Very nice collection of recipes…and presentations.

12 girlichef April 30, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Wow! What an amazing roundup…so many delicious dishes. Thank you for putting this together, Nancy :D

13 Cooking Rookie April 30, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Hi Nancy,

Thanks so much for hosting YBR – it's a wonderful idea!

And also thanks so much for your beautiful blog – it's a source of inspiration for me with the delicious recipes and the beautiful photography! So I am honored to pass on to you some food blog awards that I've received last week http://cookingrookie.blogspot.com/2011/04/passing-on-food-blog-awards.html

Thank you for this great site!

14 She's Cookin' April 30, 2011 at 8:55 PM

YBR keeps getting bigger and better each month! I'm sending this from a barge in Amsterdam, embarking on our bike tout tomorrow, so it may take me awhile to visit everyone!

15 Paaka Shaale April 30, 2011 at 9:18 PM

This is an amazing round up!!! Each of the entries is more scrumptious than the other. Beautiful :)

16 Sandra April 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Wonderful line up! I'm meeting so many great bloggers through the round up, Thank you Nancy. I'll be ready next month.

17 Chef Dennis May 1, 2011 at 2:00 AM

what an incredible collection this month! I am so bummed that I missed it….I really need an assistant to keep me on track…..sigh

18 Pola May 1, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Another great roundup! Thanks for organizing this!

19 The Mom Chef May 1, 2011 at 2:35 AM

All that food has me groaning with a desire to taste, smell, eat. It looks so delicious and is a glorious reminder of how eclectic and varied food is.

20 Sandra May 1, 2011 at 5:02 AM

Again great round up! Bunch of talented people and amazing bloggers!
I have to thank you again!!!

21 Sarah May 1, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Gorgeous roundup this month! Nice work!!

22 Julia @ DimpleArts May 1, 2011 at 6:12 AM

Beautiful dishes!

23 Foodiva May 1, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Gosh, the recipes just keep getting better and better…it's like we're competing for Master Chef here! LOL. For some reason, the lemon risotto and salmon rosettes are screaming my name… I'm going to check them out now!

24 The Farmers Wife May 1, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Wow! So many awesome recipes, great round up. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

25 Victoria May 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM

What a wonderful roundup! Thanks again for putting this all together :)

26 Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table May 2, 2011 at 2:28 AM

Everything looks so fabulous! I love the new blogs I discover through these roundups.

Thank you again for including me. :)

27 Tiffany May 2, 2011 at 11:31 AM

GOSH! EVERYTHING looks so delish! Thanks for organizing Nancy! :D

28 kitchenarian May 2, 2011 at 5:27 PM

I love this; they all look so delicious. There are so many of these that I have never seen. Thanks!

29 A little bit of everything May 3, 2011 at 3:07 AM

oh my, all the recipe are so tempting, such a wonderful round-up. thanks for hosting Nancy!

30 My Home Diary in Turkey May 3, 2011 at 7:23 AM

I love every round each month.. Everything look perfect and delish…. thx for letting me join this month..

31 mywanderingspoon May 3, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Beautiful, WOW, what an amazing home cooks, thanks Nancy for doing this great round up:)

32 MsByn May 11, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I keep coming back to this post because I never get enough time to visit and search through these blogs at any one time, but the photos caught my attention completely and I can't stop remembering these fabulous photos! Thank you again for this fabulous gathering of ideas!