Your Best Recipes of May 2011, YBR

Have I ever told you how much I love hosting YBR every month? Well I do, I love it! The reasons why are right below. All the yummy temptations you guys share with us. Going 8 months strong and and it just keeps getting better and better! All thanks to you my wonderful participants. You guys rock! Let’s keep our monthly event rocking by supporting each other. Pick a recipe (or several) and stop by their blog to say hi and that you saw their rocking recipe on May’s YBR.

Check back in a few days when I’ll announce the winner of the Honest Cooking draw. Good luck! And now I leave you with Your Best Recipes of May 2011 in the order submitted. Enjoy!

Polvorones, Polvoron
**Victoria, Mission: Food, Huevos Rancheros
Romanian Baked Beans with sausages
**Mihaela, De prin lume adunate…, Romanian Baked Beans with sausages
Macarons with White Chocolate and Mint Ganache
Cupcakes with chocolate Ganache frosting
**Katherine, Katherine Martinelli, Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting
Spring Rolls with pickled vegetables, fresh herbs, shrimp, and longanizas
Cold Vermicelli Bowl (Bun Giang) with Pan Seared Halibut
Pokey Sticks
**Erin, Dinners, Dishes and Desserts, Pokey Sticks
spaghetti and from-scratch meatballs
**Mardi, Eat.Live.Travel.Write, Spaghetti and from-scratch Meatballs
Wasabi Ice Cream (Wasabi Aisu)
**Ann, Anncoo Journal, Wasabi Ice Cream (Wasabi Aisu)
Fig, Duck, Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola and Pear Flatbread
**Emily, Cleanliness is Next to Godliness, Fig, Duck, Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola and Pear Flatbread
Rhubarb and Banana Jam
**Pola, An Italian Cooking in the Midwest, Rhubarb and Banana Jam
Smurfy White Chocolate Panna Cotta
**Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Smurfy White Chocolate Panna Cotta
Farmers Market Salad Creamy Cilantro Dressing
Alisha ~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure, Farmers Market Salad Creamy Cilantro Dressing
Black Bean Enchiladas with Salsa Verde and Sweet Corn Salsa
Black-Ale Marinated Spatchcocked Chicken
Coconut fudge
Nandita, Paaka-Shaale, Coconut fudge
Strawberry Pie with Basil Mascarpone Whipped Cream
Mascarpon
**Cooking Rookie, Cook Book of Trial and Error, Mascarpon
Gourmet Greens and Tangerines
Honey Almond Tart with Red Wine Glazed Cherries
 Cheeseless Eggplant Fritto
**Ranjini & Ruchi, Tadka Pasta, Cheeseless Eggplant Fritto
Stuffed Strawberry French Toast
**Claudia L., What’s Cookin’ Italian Style Cuisine, Stuffed Strawberry French Toast

Comments

…and I love checking out everybody's entries. So many amazing, belly-rumbling things to choose from, I never know where to begin. Thank you for hosting, Nancy =)

This is my first YBR and I'm so excited to take part! I love seeing everyone else's photos and recipes together like this. What amazing company to be in! Thanks for hosting and organizing :-)

Wow, it took me a while to scroll right down to the bottom…every dish looks incredible! The participants list just gets longer and longer, you may have to host YBR twice a month soon… *winks*. Definitely going to check out the blogs that are new to me. Thanks for being the ever-gracious host, Nancy!

@Katherine, Glad you joined us! My pleasure :)

@Maya, I know right?! I may have to start breaking it up into 2 posts to make the loading time faster for the readers. Thank you for always being a part of it :)

Wow!!! I can't believe how many delicious and creative dishes have been submitted!!

Where have I been all month, I have missed to many great recipes!

Thanks for collecting them, I will be visiting the blog owners more often :)

Wow! Fantastic recipes! I had already seen some of them, but I still have to check out the majority of them!!!! Thanks! :-)))

Me too! I have seen several as well, but many I have not. I am looking forward to checking out the other sites. Thanks Nancy for putting together such a fun round up each month! Happy I could take part.

What a wonderful round-up, Manu! I especially liked 'meeting' some new bloggers I haven't been checking out. How can I participate next month?

I arrived to your site via Manu's Foodbuzz post. I believe this is a wonderful roundup and thank you for exposing me to different bloggers. Need to be coming back more often!

Thanks Nancy for organizing all of these amazing dishes into one place on your beautiful site. I'm feeling so proud of everyone's accomplishments especially of our gracious hostess;-)

Great YBR roundup! Love all those awesome pictures and will definitely check on their recipes. Thanks for hosting Nancy :)

Thank you thank you thankyou so much for all the work you do to post this… I am so sorry I almost missed out~ I so appreciate all the hard work time and effort you put in to making this happen each month. This roundup is Grand, so much to choose from, they are all winners and I am really honored to be a part of this wonderful roundup thank you again so much xoxoxo~

Oh my Nancy, each recipe is too die for. I only wish I could be at a potluck where I could try all of these. I will have to try some of these for myself and go meet some new bloggers. Thanks again for all your hard work. Thanks for having me over here again.
    -Gina-

I missed it this month… toooooo much going on this past week! But I LOVE seeing all of these awesome looking recipes! It looks wonderful as always!

Wow! Some amazing recipes I have missed. I would love to try several of them … where should I start?! Thanks for sharing such a great overview.

Thank you Nancy, I'm honored to be in such great company. This is an excellent way to make new friends and try some wonderful recipes. And it's all because of you. Thanks again!

Oh! It's the 31st! I just added the badge to today's post! So many terrific recipes to discover. My husband tagged a few for me to explore further. Thanks for hosting another fabulous YBR!

Nancy, what a great recipes, I already bookmarked some of them! That chicken marinated in beer… and white chocolate panna cotta… delish!

All of these recipes look delicious. I just learned about this last month. I really wanted to participate in May but with the holiday weekend I completely forgot. I cannot wait till next time.

Like every month, the round up leaves me with my chin on the floor. Everything looks amazing.
    Your so good to us Nancy, hosting this delicious event month after month. Thank you :)

Nancy, I have drool on my keyboard! What a collection of wonderful recipes. Some I have seen as I follow the authors' blogs already. Others I cannot wait to check out. Wonderful post!