It’s time to signup for another edition of our monthly event, YBR or Your Best Recipes. Most of you know how it works, but those that don’t below are the rules. Thanks and welcome to another moth of YBR!
Very important and in order to participate: Please, Please submit/email your information in the following format:
– Your Blog Name
– Name and link to your chosen recipe
– A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.
– Say whether you’d like to be included in the draw for the Honest Cooking feature. (Participation is optional, and open to those not currently contributing to Honest Cooking.)
If you fail to submit all the required information you risk not being included in the roundup.As you can imagine having to chase after or figure out the proper names and links for your posts is very time consuming. So please adhere to my request. Thank you guys!
Now for all the newbies and those in need of a reminder these are the rules to participate in June’s YBR round up :
Your Best Recipe, a monthly roundup of your best recipes hosted by Spicie Foodie. There are no limitations as to what you can submit, anything goes. No limits on your kitchen nor photography skill, everyone is invited to join. This is not a competition, it is just a showcase of great food being cooked all over the world. And here is how you can participate :
Requirements to participate:
1. It has to be a recipe that you published in JUNE, and it has to be a recipe that you feel was your favorite one posted that month. It can be anything your heart desires. Your submitted recipe can be your own creation or one that you adapted from another foodie, just give them credit on your post.
2. Sign up to June’s roundup by leaving a comment saying you’d like to participate. I will add your name and your url to the list of participants below.
3. You must choose and display any of the following badges to invite your visitors to the roundup being hosted here.
Right click images to save or get code to embed on your site here:
The badge below, you can add a small thumb of your dish. If you need help or would like the PSD file just shoot me an email, or read the tutorial here YBR Badge Tutorial (how to insert your photo). Some participants like to use this badge below on a new blog post inviting their readers to see the roundup.
This small button can be added to a post and/or your blog’s side bar, if you wish.
4. By the 29th of June please email me at spiciefoodie (@) gmail.com the following, in the exact format: (If you fail to submit all the required information you risk not being included in the roundup.)
- A small image of your dish. You must own the photo, and it cannot be a creative commons or public domain photo.
If you need any help or clarifications post a comment or send me an email. I’ll make sure to post a reminder as we get closer to the deadline.
~ Asiya, Chocolate & Chillies – Easy and Healthy Cooking
~ Alina, Explora Cuisine
~ Jill, Dulce Dough
~ Mihaela, My Blogs Team Members De prin lume adunate…
~ Julie, Gourmet Getaway
~ Patty, Patty’s Food
~ Erin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
~ Kate, Diethood
~ Lizzy, That skinny chick can bake!!!
~ Laura, Family Spice
~ Manu, Manu’s Menue
~ Tanantha, I Just Love My Apron
~ Nancy L., Eating Spaghetti with Chopsticks
~ Maya, Foodiva’s Kitchen
~ Ann, Anncoo Journal
~ Taka Pasta, Tadka Pasta
~ Sandra, Sandra’s Easy Cooking
~ Jessica, Bacon and Souffle
~ Maria D, Flavors of Mumbai
~ Laura, Sprint 2 The Table
~ Dara, Generation Y Foodie
~ Magic of Spice, The Ardent Epicure
~ Priscilla, She’s Cookin’
~ Kimberly, Unrivaled Kitch
~ Adora, Adora’s Box
~ Lynne, 365 Days of Baking
~ Byn, 365 Days of Clean Eating
~Priya, Bon Appetit
**SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED. MAKE SURE YOU JOIN JULY’S EDITION.**