Your Best Recipes of June, June’s YBR Roundup

Wow! June’s YBR has brought the most participants yet. I hope the loading time is not too long for you. Perhaps I’ll have to rethink the image sizes or break up the roundup into two post …hmmm. I’ll let you know. As always thank you everyone for being a part of it. Welcome to all our new participants, we are glad you are here. The winner of the Honest Cooking feauture will be announced in the coming week or so.

Here are Your Best Recipes of June 2011! Pick your favorites and pay them a visit, say hi and that you saw their mouthwatering recipe on June’s YBR.
Strawberry Blueberry and Rhubarb Ice Cream
**Emily Malloy, Cleanliness is Next to Godliness, Strawberry Blueberry and Rhubarb Ice Cream
Fresh Curry Fettuccine with Pureed Carrot Sauce, Asparagus, Peas, and Wild Mushrooms
Stuffed Peppers Soup
**Alina, Explora Cuisine, Stuffed Peppers Soup
Empamosas
**Tiffany, Como Water, Empamosas
Italian Cannoli Cake
Claudia, Whats Cookin Italian Cuisine, Italian Cannoli Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
**Erin, Dinners, Dishes and Desserts, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Snickurtle Pie: Snickers meet Turtles
Herbal Wine
Shirley, Enriching Your Kid!, Herbal Wine
Samosas
**Manu, Manu’s Menu, Samosas
Achaar Ka Kheema (Ground Beef in a Spicy Tomato Sauce)
Moroccan Mint Tea Shortbread Cookies
**Patty P., Patty’s Food, Moroccan Mint Tea Shortbread Cookies
Cold Noodles in Peanut Soy Sauce
**Nancy L., Eating Spaghetti with Chopsticks, Cold Noodles in Peanut Soy Sauce
Instant Mango Donuts
**Maya, Foodiva’s Kitchen, Instant Mango Donuts
Melon Slurpee
**Sandra, Sandra’s Easy Cooking, Melon Slurpee
South Indian Sambar Recipe
**Maria D, Flavors of Mumbai, South Indian Sambar
Kahlua Brownies
**Lizzy, That Skinny Chick Can Bake!!!, Kahlua Brownies
Dulce de leche cheesecake bars
**Mihaela, De prin lume adunate…!!!, Dulce de leche cheesecake bars
Rosemary-Lemon Shortbread Cookies
**Laura, Sprint 2 the Table, Rosemary-Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Muah Chee
**Ann, Anncoo Journal, Muah Chee
Broiled Salmon
**Elyse, The Cultural Dish, Broiled Salmon
Sweet Corn Fritters
**Dara, Generation Y Foodie, Sweet Corn Fritters
My Mom's Tomato Soup
**Tanantha, I Just Love My Apron, My Mom’s Tomato Soup
Moroccan Chicken with Green Beans
Priscilla, She’s Cookin’, Moroccan Chicken with Green Beans
Blue Grilled Cheese with Black Forest Bacon
Adam ~ Truffle Shuffle, The Ardent Epicure, Blue Grilled Cheese with Black Forest Bacon
Heart Cake Pops
**Julie, Gourmet Getaways, Heart Cake Pops
Watermelon Clone-sicles
**R & R, Tadka Pasta , Watermelon Clone-sicles
Aromatic Chicken Curry
**Adora, Adora’s Box, Aromatic Chicken Curry
Persian Fingerling Potato Quiche with Chives (Kookoo-yea Sib-Zamini)
Strawberry Rhubarb Cookie Crumble
Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
**Emily, Life on Food, Blueberry Banana Yogurt Muffins
Pozole... Happy Fathers Day Dad
**Kimberly, Unrivaledkitch , Pozole… Happy Fathers Day Dad
Sweet Italian Sausages and Roasted Grapes Salad
**Jessica, Bacon and Soufflé , Sweet Italian Sausages and Roasted Grapes Salad
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
**Lynne, 365 Days of Baking, Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
Chicken Wine & Mushroom Romantic Dish
**Byn,365 Days of Clean Eating, Chicken Wine & Mushroom Romantic Dish
Apricot Orange muffins
Paaka Shaale,Paaka Shaale, Apricot Orange muffins
Mango-Roasted Pepper-Cottage Cheese Salad
Tacos Al Pastor, The Best Tacos In The World!

Comments

Sensational roundup I am proud to be amongst these fine foodies. I just love these entries and can't wait to try some of them! Thanks so much for hosting, your photo's are a marvel to look at as well! thanks so much have a great month looking forward to next months roundup as well! Ciao Claudia

@Tiffany, @Claudia, Thank you both for being a part of the YBR every month. It is always my pleasure hosting everyone. You too have a great July and I'll see you at that roundup too:)

Congratulations everybody on an amazing YBR line up, delicious and inspirational ;-) Thanks Nancy for all your work, great job and congratulations to you on the success of your event;-)

4. Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking says

Wow, Nancy, these all look so phenomenal!!! I cannot wait to make some of them. So exciting! Thank you so much for doing this. I'm really looking forward to doing it again!

I should have eaten before coming over here. Wow, so many great recipes – got to go save some. I still have your tacos on the brain. Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend.
    -Gina-

I feel like I just travelled to gastronomic heaven and back! Thank you for the roundup. I'm definitely excited to be a part of all this! I can't wait to start cooking all of those dishes.

What fantastic recipe! Amazing Round Up! Thanks for hosting this Nancy!!! I am so honoured to be among such wonderful and talented foodies! :-)

Wow I am drooling right this moment!!!!! I wish you were here to cook all of these for me, I will definetely be trying alot of them, I think the empamosas are first!!! love ya sis

Thank you everyone for kind words and for your support on the YBR.

@bigsis, I know right? there are so many great ones. The empamosas are a great way to start. Tiffany will like to read your comment:) Un dia destastos hermanita, lo que tu quieras. Love you too xoxo

WOW!! what an incredible selection of foods! I think if I ever found a buffet with all of those glorious creations on it I would eat until I exploded….sigh
    Thanks for letting contribute to this post!

oh my goodness. look at this delicious round-up. everything looks so good! i feel like i'm at a 5 star restaurant about order. So hard to pick just one!
    thanks for hosting Nancy :)

Hey Nancy,

Nice to see so many awesome recipes in the June roundup quite liked to see herbal wine and so many desserts :)

Love,
    Maria

Oh man, all the dishes look super delicious! they make me mouth water as just looking at them. Thanks for hosting a great round-up Nancy!