Spicie Foodie will be three in July of this year. My how the time flies. Over these 2.8 years I’ve shared countless recipes. All recipes I am proud of, many that I cook often, and some that I had forgotten about. I don’t do many recipe reviews where I post other peoples recipes. It isn’t because I don’t try out other’s recipe, but rather because I prefer to test out my own ideas then share what I have created with you.
I constantly develop and test out new recipes running through my head. To me that is part of the fun of being a food blogger and food writer. I get to experiment, create and share it all with you. But one of the draw backs of constantly creating and posting new recipes is that some are forgotten about. As is the case with us all, we don’t start off with the same amount of foodie friends and visitors we later have as our blogs grow. The result is that many of the older recipes do not receive the attention they deserve. So I’ve decided to introduce a new series, A Taste From The Past. Pretty self explanatory, no?
To kick off the inaugural edition I am sharing recipes previously published in the month of March. I hope you enjoy the collection and perhaps even find one to cook/bake this weekend.
-Spring And A Breakfast Strawberry Soy Shake
-Roasted Veggie Hummus Delight (Wraps)
- My Hummus without Tahini Recipe
- Chocolate Craisin Almond Meal Cookies, Using The Leftover Almonds From Almond Milk
-Homemade Non Separating Almond Milk
In case you missed these, March 2012
- Lemongrass and Pandan Lemonade, Hold The Ice
- Spicy Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Pastel de Chocolate Mexicano or Mexican Chocolate Cake
- Mahi Mahi Fillets with Preserved Lemon Sauce over Salad Greens
- Spring and Arugula, Maché Strawberry Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
What I’m Loving From Around The Blogosphere This Week/Month
-Red Bell Pepper and Pudina Moong Dal by Just Home Made
-Healthy broccoli & spinach soup with beet chips by Nature Insider
-Arroz con Camarón Seco – Rice with Dried Shrimp by Sweet Life
- Linguini, Smoky Avocado Sauce, Black Beans, Lime by Taste With The Eyes
-Apple Paste With Manchego Cheese by The Winter Guest
-Pane casereccio (Homemade Bread) by Memori di Angelina
-Spiced lemon grass tea by Paaka Shaale