No Sunday Snapshots today, it’ll be back next Sunday.
Last month I introduced you to a new (yes, yet another one) feature here on Spicie Foodie, A Taste From The Past. If you missed it, basically it will be a special series for me to share great recipes from the Spicie Foodie archives. As I know is the case with many of you, I’ve accumulated some wonderful recipes that didn’t get the attention they so deserve. (This is my way of putting them in the spotlight again. Please join me as we “Feast On The Past” with April’s Taste From The Past.
– Apple Honey Cake for My Honey
– Slavic Cabbage Rolls (My First Attempt) and The Huffington Post
– Spicy Spaghetti with grated Zucchini
– Potato Bread Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Arugula
– Gourmet Sandwich For A Lazy Lunch
– I’m Ready To Be Spanked! And Mazanec Czech Easter Bread (delicious year-round)
– Vegan Indian Cauliflower Mash, or Aloo Gobi Mash
In case you missed these, April 2012
– Basil Wrapped Sausage
– Shrimp Creole Inspired by Emeril Lagasse
– Hubby’s Enchilada Style Chimichangas (Tex-Mex Recipe)
– Sri Lankan Pork Curry and Rice & Curry Cookbook Review
– Black Sesame Polvorones
What I’m Loving From Around The Blogosphere This Week/Month
– Fondas, Cocinas, and Cafes: Casual Dining in Mexico City by Tasty Trix
– Creamy Fusili Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Peas & Arugula by Rosas’s Yummy Yums
– Penne with Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Eggplant and Sambal by Lemon and Anchioves
– Rainbow Kale Salad by Tartine and Apron Strings
– Strawberry Honey Jam by Gastronome Tart
– Sweet and Spicy Mango Chutney by Curry and Comfort
Happy Sunday everyone, see you tomorrow for April’s YBR roundup!