YBR Roundup For June 2012, Your Best Recipes

Welcome to another YBR round. This month is the first month with the new setup, and it has gone smoothly. Thank you everyone for understanding and being a part of another YBR. This month we also welcome new participants Beth, Frank, Natasha, and Leslie. Please help me give them a very warm welcome.

Thank you everyone, and now here are Your Best Recipes of June 2012! Stop by, say hello, Tweet and Pin your favorites.

P.S. The Honest Cooking feature winner will be announced in the coming days.

Comments

Thanks for holding another great YBR!! I know I didn’t fill out the form correctly… glad you were able to fix it. :) Thanks Nancy! :)

Always so much deliciousness each month! Thanks, Nancy, for featuring the best of the best! Have a wonderful weekend~

3. Eha says

Being so new on your column, this was a total surprise for me – what a delight! Carefully filed, shall steal momets from here and there during and after work to go thru’ each and every one: thank you SO much :) !

It’s hard to believe another month passed by! And here we’re enjoying another roundup of amazing recipes. Each person has unique and delicious food. Thanks for sharing Nancy! I don’t have time to check TS and FG but I enjoy your rouondup all the time. :-)

There are some great looking sweet recipes here and I loved the look of the Manu’s gnocchi and Chitra’s spicy noodles for dinners. Maria’s deep fried ravioli would be a special treat too. All together a great selection.

Thanks for letting me join the party and post a recipe. As a newbie, I’m so aware that I really need to work on the photography side of my blog. Your own work is always so stunning – my pictures are definitely a work in progress!

A wonderful round up Nancy. The maple pie and blueberry tart have me swooning. Thanks for putting together another great round up!