Did you hear Autumn has arrived? Okay so maybe the cooler weather cooled you in. Autumn is my favorite season, is it yours too? This time of year brings some of my favorite ingredients. The first being pumpkins, or winter squash, persimmons, pomegranates, pears, brussels sprouts, and apples. Over the past few years I’ve accumulated some great healthy recipes using all of these gorgeous fall fruits and vegetables. Today I want to share some of the recipes with you. Many are from my archives so please excuse the bad photography. I promise the recipes taste much better than the old photos. Enjoy!
– Roasted Pumpkin and Patty Pan Stew
– Curried Patty Pan Squash Soup ~ Thai Inspired
– Curried Pumpkin Gnocchi
– Kuri Squash Corn Muffins
– Creamy Kuri Squash Pasta Sauce
– Persimmon, Avocado and Serrano Ham Salad
This is not my recipe but I really loved it. In fact I made it twice and served it over butter noodles.
– Patty’s Food: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Applewood Smoked Bacon
Have a great week everyone!