April’s YBR Roundup and A Winner

Welcome to another YBR roundup!! Before we get to the recipes I’d like to announce the “Featured YBR Winner”. And the winner is…

Winner of YBR Your Best Recipe event on Spicie Foodie

#3, congratulations Manu!! I’ll be in touch shortly.

Thank you everyone for making YBR possible. And now here are Your Best Recipes of April 2013. Stop by, say hello, say you saw them at the YBR roundup, Tweet, Like and Pin your favorites.

(If viewing this in your email roundup photos may not appear, please visit us online for the complete recipe roundup.)

Yummy Pics: A Food Blogger's Guide to Better Photos, Photography eBook by Spicie Foodie

Comments

1. claudia lamascolo says

What a wonderful month in roundups wow! Great job to all… I wished I took a better picture after seeing these perfect photos.
    Thank you Nancy for hosting a great month and CONGRATS TO the WINNER!

First of all beautiful round up… second… how did I miss sending in my contribution. :( Darn… I must have had a brain fart.

I can’t believe it is the end of April – where is all the time going? I completely forgot to send my brownies in! Everythign looks so good can’t wait to explore the other blogs! Thanks again for sharing – I love the YBR round up!

Looks like I’m not the only one that missed submitting this month. :) You did receive some wonderful submission. They all look gorgeous AND delicious. The Sakura Roll has really piqued my interest. It looks like a rose bud pressed into the roll. I’ll be checking several of these out.

Deserving winner … that hummus looks great and now I know what to do with those preserved lemons I’ve just made! This is the first time I’ve entered a community event like this, fun to see everyone’s entries. Looking forward to next month now!

Such wonderful features again, Nancy! Thanks for showcasing the best of the best each month! I love seeing what everyone shares. xoxo