Meatless Mondays: 33 Pasta and Noodle Recipes

Meatless Mondays: 33 Pasta and Noodle Recipes by @SpicieFoodie and Friends

My number one choice for meatless meals is pasta. It is a great choice not only for vegetarian meals, but also because dinner can be on the table in about 30 minutes — unless you mix it with an elaborate sauce. Another really great thing about pasta is that it is sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.

For this edition of Meatless Mondays I’ve put together some of my vegetarian recipes as well as 21 more from foodie friends and bloggers. Enjoy!

Linguine with Broccoli and Creamy Parmesan Sauce by @SpicieFoodie

Zucchini Coconut Noodles by Love and Lemos

Lentil Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Pasta by Javelin Warrior’s Cookin w/Luv

Macaroni with Greens, Lemon, and Parmesan by Kalyn’s Kitchen

Clean the Fridge Salad with Fregola Sarda by Orgasmic Chef

Sesame Noodles with Kale and Cabbage by Lemons and Anchovies

Cheese Tortellini with Easy Chunky Tomato Cream Sauce

black squid ink spaghetti salad with tomato and arugula pesto sauce by Patty’s Food

Greek Pasta Salad by Curry and Comfort

Linguini, Smoky Avocado Sauce, Black Beans, Lime by Taste with The Eyes

Ravioli in Spiced Butter Sauce by Tartine and Apron Strings

Beloved Bowties Pasta Salad by SPCookie Queen

Curried Pumpkin Gnocchi

Cold Pasta Salad With Asparagus, Feta, Blueberries & Basil by Apron and Sneakers

Grandma’s Old Fashioned Italian Homemade Pasta Egg Noodle Recipe by What’s Cookin’ Italian Style Cuisine

Homemade Pasta by Acquired Taste

Tortellini with Roasted Pepper and Onion Recipe by MJ’s Kitchen

BEET TOMATO PASTA WITH PEAS MASALA by Food Fashion Party

Quick pasta with portobello mushrooms and green bell peppers by Julia’s Album

Sunday Snapshots: Cha Soba

Enjoy the recipes and make sure to try a few of them. Have a great week ahead!

Yummy Pics: A Food Blogger's Guide to Better Photos, Photography eBook by Spicie Foodie

Comments

G’day! What a beautiful meatless collection Nancy, true!
    It is only brekkie here, but would love to sample a little of each and now have a pasta craving too!
    Cheers! Joanne

2. Eha says

A wonderful collection of recipes so easy to find all in one! And one can see that pasta dishes certainly do not need to be Italian to be appetizing: the Asian versions oft are so interesting to eat and prepare :) !

OMG these all sound and look fantastic. Your Miso soup I don’t recall seeing but that looks so tasty I will have to try that and the Gouda Mac n Cheese sounds quite comforting. Great post and as always beautiful photos.

These all look so yummy! I love pasta so if I can come up with new ways to make it, it can keep being interesting and get boring.

My go to is usually spaghetti, but I think the idea of giving it a kick with some spice and zucchini sounds great!

I was just telling a friend today that pasta is a great vehicle for any add-ins, not just marinara sauce. I don’t know how I missed some of those tasty pasta dishes, glad to have them in one post. Thank you for including me that was sweet. Was it a day early birthday surprise? He he.
    -Gina-

Another great collection of recipes! I love meatless Monday, although sometimes it becomes meatless Tuesday, but never the less, we do try to eat meals without meat at least 3 times a week and sometimes more. So this is a wonderful resource for ideas. Thanks for including my tortellini dish!

I would love to try each one of these… my daughter would love these too. Now my two carnivores in the house (the males)… I would need to make some chicken on the side… they are so difficult. :)

I love your collection of meatless pasta dishes. Pasta is also my go-to because it’s so easy. Thanks for including one of my recipes–catching up on your posts this morning. I’ve been bad at visiting my friends this summer. Hope you’ve been enjoying yours. :)